This job is no longer available
Java Web Application Developer - North Wales - £40,000 - £46,000
A cool, scrappy, Agile SaaS company that builds web and mobile applications for the real estate management industry is looking for a strong java developer to join the team.. Our personas are property owners and managers, their tenants, maintenance workers and vendors. We provide them with a rich product solution for improving operations and workflow management.
Founded in 2000 by an entrepreneurial team of technology and building operations management professionals, the property operations and workflow solution currently serves the needs of 150+ enterprises, managing more than 1800 individual facilities.
* Join our Engineering team in the implementation of the backend & UI for our industry leading web and mobile products
* Invent/develop powerful new features and products as we continually expand our platform
* Develop prototypes of new features, working closely with our Product Manager and UI designer
* Maintain and improve existing modules, inventing ways to make them easier to use and load faster
* 7+ years web application development experience, ideally consumer-focused and product grade
* Java skills related to working in web applications such as Tomcat.
* Experience in application tuning (Java, MySQL or Oracle)
* Solid cross-platform and cross-browser development/troubleshooting experience
* Deep understanding of modern web programming issues
* Know how to take any comp and turn it into a standards-compliant web page
* Comfortable using the Linux command line and writing scripts
* Passion for performance, efficiency and quick page loads - it is ALL about the user...
* Must have strong quality focus, good understanding of "done-ness" and unit testing
* Looking for a true geek - someone who loves the craft of programming and enthusiastically pours themselves into it
Forward your CV to Heather O'Rourke at Computer Futures or call to discuss in more detail on 0161 817 7888
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com