This job is no longer available
C# / C++ Developer - Wells - £45,000
C#, C++, cloud, SOA
I am currently recruiting for a software developer to take up an integral role on their client's legacy applications updating them into the latest technologies.
The role will heavily revolve around moving flagship products to a lean, cloud-based and service-oriented architecture. For this reason, knowledge of cloud, SOA or Azure will be particularly kindly looked upon
Most of the development is done in C# and C++ Visual Studio and 3D visuals. The legacy applications are written in C++ with MFC and WinForms and therefore a candidate with an understanding of all these technologies is preferred.
Skill set summary:
- Extensive and recent C# knowledge and experience (up to 4.5)
- C++ background
- Visual Studio experience, up to 2008 at least
- Cloud computing knowledge
- Practical Azure experience (may consider candidates without but must excel in other areas)
- Service Oriented Architecture experience
- WCF coding experience
If you are interested in applying for this fantastic opportunity, please contact Jeremy Nicholls at Computer Futures on 0117 910 3333.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com