This job is no longer available
A skilled SQL Server expert is required for my private sector, city centre client. Any candidate with strong T-SQL and excellent communication skills will be considered for this role - which offers brilliant technical and career progression within a really exciting industry.
- SQL programming with Stored Procedures
- Utilise understanding of relational database concepts
- Write SQL statements within stored procedures; perform database queries and analysis
- Help in the design, implementation, verification, debugging, optimising and maintenance of SQL Server database objects (database design, table design, index creation, stored procedures, views, functions, scripts, etc.) and processes for the application, reporting and interface modules
- Design new database solutions based on internal customer requirements
- Adhere to published coding standards and documentation requirements
- T-SQL (including stored procedures, SQL queries, SQL Objects)
- SSIS / ETL experience
- Excellent communication skills and/or a history of customer or client facing experience
This is a great role with excellent promotion opportunities over the next 1-2 years. This role is well remunerated including a basic salary of up to £37,000 - alongside a very generous benefits package and an industry leading bonus scheme (allowing for up to 35% of salary on top of base; and paying out an average of over 20% for the last 5 years).
For more information please call Chris Reilly on 0161 817 7888 and/or submit a current CV as soon as possible.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com