C# Developer - Top Insurance Firm
I currently have a position with a top insurance firm for a front to back C# Developer. The firm has seen a 40% growth year on year on both profit and team size and as a result, are looking to transform their systems current architecture.
The role will see you join their IT team to focus on large regulatory change projects as well as newGreenfieldarchitecture which will utilise the latest Microsoft technologies. You will a pivotal member of the team, leveraging your experience to mentor other developers and to face off to key stake holders.
Tech Stack: C# .net4.5, WPF 4, WCF, WF, VS2012, TDD, ODD, MVVM, Agile, Service Bus, CQRS
- Expert C# .net programming ability
- Experience of front to back, full lifecycle development
- Agile methodologies
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills with a proven track record in stakeholder management
- Experience of working on large scale, structured projects or legacy migrations.
The role is a 3 month rolling contract and is paying up to £520 per day dependant on experience.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk