This job is no longer available
Primary School near Twickenham
Role: Key Stage 2 Teacher
Salary - Negotiable depending on experience levelCommencing: September 2013A large primary school near Twickenham is looking for a new KS 2 teacher to start work in September. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced teacher to join a dynamic and forward looking school community.
To apply for this post you should be dynamic, enthusiastic and highly motivated; a teacher with a passion for teaching and be able to inspire young people across key stage 2 to exceed expectations in this school. You must have a commitment to the improvement of the curriculum, the standard of teaching, and the results in the school, while delivering engaging and innovative lessons to students.
You must be capable of:
- Maintaining discipline in accordance with school policies and demonstrate good practice with regard to attendance, appearance, punctuality, behaviour, etc.
- Ensuring students have opportunities to gain self confidence through supported opportunities including risk taking and independent learning.
Knowledge, Skills & Personal Qualities:
- Qualified Teacher, PGCE or GTP
- Principles and practices of monitoring, assessment and evaluation
- An ability to lead students in your specialist skills areas
- Strong behavioural management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
All staff members receive high quality CPD opportunities
For more information please contact Sophie Hryniewicz at Capita Education Resourcing on 0207 202 0031 / 07584 408142 or e-mail your CV