This job is no longer available
The successful candidate will need to Program, assess, and tests new or modified software programs, including documentation, diagram, and flowchart, and software development procedures used to verify that programs function according to user requirements and conform to establishment guidelines.
This is encrypted Security Software that needs to be engineered to the highest standard so you will need to conduct compatibility tests with vendor-provided programs. Runs in-depth testing, detects problems, recommends solutions, and determines if program requirements have been met.
- Recommends program improvements or corrections to programmers.
- Writes, revises, and verifies quality standards, and test procedures for program design and product evaluation to attain quality of software economically and efficiently.
- Identifies differences between establishment standards and user applications, and suggests modifications to conform to standards.
- Sets up tests at request of user to locate and correct program operating error following installation of program.
- Writes documentation to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction. May evaluate proposed software or software enhancement for feasibility. May develop utility programs to test, track, and verify defects in the software program.
Please contact me ASAP for this fantastic opportunity working for a global Software Super Power.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com