This job is no longer available
Business Analyst - FX Operations and Confirmations
A global investment bank are currently looking to hire a Business Analyst with an excellent track record within Operations and Confirmation to play a pivotal role in their global FX business.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of working in Operations within Investment Banking and ideally with an exposure to trading systems and/or accounting systems. In addition the role will require the candidate to have an excellent front to back knowledge of both technology and trading and in particular confirmations and settlements knowledge.
- Proven track record of Business Analysis within Investment Banking Operations
- Extensive Confirmations and Settlements experience including matching and tracking
- Excellent working knowledge of FX, FX Options, Vanilla and Exotic products
- Any experience implementing confirmations platforms or accounting platforms will be highly advantageous
- Excellent knowledge of front to back technology and trading
- Workflow management experience
- Any experience of Calypso, Thunderhead or Murex will be advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity for a Business Analyst with a solid track record in FX confirmations to become part of a global programme. If you meet the above criteria, please apply for immediate consideration.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com