This job is no longer available
SAP SD Business Analyst - Hertfordshire - £60k plus Benefits
Hertfordshire - up to £60,000 (possible flex) - Excellent Benefits
A large scale global organisation is looking for a driven, target oriented Senior SAP Business Analyst (Sales and Distribution) to join their growing and talented team. The successful candidate will enjoy working on a variety of different projects as well as complex business as usual support work.
The organisation continues to grow in size through various mergers and acquisitions and they are looking for a functional expert that has a strong grasp of business processes.
Key Position Responsibilities:
* Develop solutions based on user requirements gathering
* In depth evaluation of information gathered from multiple sources and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
* Work with users to analyse information needs and functional requirements
* Liaise with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
* Work with users to define concepts under direction of project leaders
* Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates
* Liaise between the business, technology teams and support teams
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Associates Degree in Computer Science; equivalent work experience acceptable
* 4+ years experience implementing SAP SD modules and templates globally
* Strong interpersonal and excellent documentation skills are a must
* Able to assume and complete assignments independently
* Ability to explain and champion technical concepts to a broad audience
* Excellent customer service skills required
* Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
* Strong project management skills and understanding of project management lifecycle
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
* Experience in multiple languages would be a bonus
If you're interested in the vacancy, do not hesitate to send in your CV immediately as interview slots are available and will be allocated on a first come first served basis for suitable candidates.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com