This job is no longer available
Junior and Senior Audio DSP Engineers are required by our Surrey, UK client (commutable from London), a worldwide leader in digital entertainment products, driving digital entertainment with cutting-edge audio solutions, premium wireless speakers, high performance earphone products and portable media devices.
This challenging role will see the successful Audio DSP Engineers work on the development, porting and support of a range of audio algorithms on a range of processors. You will be exceptional individuals with the right combination of skill in and enthusiasm for audio and software engineering.
This DSP role will include see you develop, port and test audio algorithms on the ARM Cortex A9 and A15 in C++, C and assembler; optimise audio algorithm implementations for the target processors and may include the development and modification of audio signal processing algorithms.
To be considered for the junior or senior Audio DSP role you will have:
* Degree or other higher level qualification in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or another computer-related discipline;
* Proven experience implementing audio algorithms on RISC processors;
* Knowledge of and experience in best practice in software engineering;
* Good interpersonal skills and a team player;
* Good at working alone as well as in a team;
* C and C++ programming experience;
Desirable attributes include:
* Post-graduate qualification (e.g. MSc or PhD) in a relevant field;
* Audio DSP algorithm design and use of tools such as MATLAB;
* Experience using the git distributed source control system;
* A knowledge of consumer audio;
* Some experience designing and developing unit tests;
* DSP assembler programming experience;
* An interest in audio, sound design and/or music;
Please do not hesitate to contact me for more information.
Email me your latest CV today.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com