Junior/ Graduate Software Engineer
Graduate/ Junior Software Engineer - Permanent - Southampton
A new vacancy has arisen for a Graduate/ Junior Software Engineer to join a market leader of test equipment for the defence sector based in Hampshire. This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate software engineer or junior engineer with 2-3 years commercial experience to progress within their career.
Joining a multi-disciplined team of engineers, in this role you will support existing product and contribute to new product development and receive plenty of training and support from a relatively experienced bunch of engineers!
- Must be able to gain UK Security Clearance Degree (non negotiable)
- educated in an engineering discipline (2:1 or above)
- Software design and development experience
- Programming in C/ C++
- Good knowledge of design processes
- Understanding of hardware interface - e.g. ability to read circuit diagrams
- Embedded real time systems and RTOS (beneficial)
- LabView programming (beneficial) A proactive attitude and a willingness to learn
Salary will range depending on level of experience £22,000 - £32,000 per annum
To apply, send your latest CV to Noa Muratsubaki at Progressive Engineering
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com