Electronics Test Engineer / Technician, Fault find
Electronics Test Engineer, Electronics Technician, PCB, Analogue, Digital, Faul finding, Leeds, West Yorkshire, £20ph
A leading Electronics company in West Yorkshire require an Electronics Test Engineer / Technician to join a small electronic team carrying out electronic tests on a complex alarm system that is used in a home environment.
Your role will be to use a variety of Electronic Test equipment (multi-meters, oscilloscopes, function generators, spectrum analysers) to carry out electronic test to component level.
You should have the ability to work through test specifications unsupervised and generate and record the test results. You should have the ability to use a soldering iron and work with small surface mount devices.
You should be someone who is motivated and can complete the validation of products to tight timescales.
- Use of Electronic Test equipment (multi-meters, oscilloscopes, function generators, spectrum analysers)
- Fault finding to component level (Analogue and Digital circuitry)
- Ability to work through test specifications and record results
- Ability to use a soldering iron and work with small SMD devices
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Capable of assisting with EMC tests
To apply for this position please submit your up to date CV or contact Chris Oddy at Real Staffing Group directly on 0207 758 7337.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk