This job is no longer available
An experienced and independent IT Business Analyst interested in joining a Global IT team? You'll take on a vital role within business delivering new projects, system migrations and will work closely with product strategy.
IT Business Analyst - Farnborough - £40,000
The main responsibilities of this role are to:
Understand and follow the complete requirements of System Development Life Cycle and ensure alignment (definition phase through to proper and complete documentation phase).
Ensure that enhanced changes to business processes, policies and information systems are delivered, by working as a liaison among business stakeholders in order to elicit, analyse, communicate and validate requirements.
Execute process redesign and improvement activities, including the incorporation of 'best practice' approaches. Ensure that the required solutions are in alignment with the ongoing business strategy.
Project leadership - ensuring that project deliverables are met according to specifications and to the satisfaction of the customer.
Maintain existing systems to standards that are agreed with the specific business community using the product. Agree and maintain the appropriate levels of service.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A good appreciation of web development in terms of their technical capabilities. (Previous hands on experience in Web Development; ASP, HTML, ASP.NET, MOSS, PHP, SQL Server would be desirable).
- Excellent business English (an additional European language would be highly desired but certainly not essential).
- Business analyst skills to provide recommendations for business improvement processes.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and clearly at all levels within the organisation, both in one-to-one and group presentation situations.
- Experience of working independently and proactively on daily job organisation and prioritisation, as the role is a 'stand alone' position.
Apply today and I'll be in touch to discuss this role with you further.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com