This job is no longer available
Hybrid Business Analyst/Project Manager-FX-Derivatives-Contract-Banking-Canary Wharf
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Hybrid Business Analyst/Project Manager for a range of projects within an Investment bank on a 3 Month rolling contract. This is purely a Business Focused role so no I.T related CV's will be put forward.
the bank are looking for a Pro-active project manager who can work in a fast paced environment within Front office. some of the business products for these projects will be the following:
you will have to be comfartable with dealing with a number of different projects ranging from 1-6 months within Front Office.
to be considered for this role, you will need to have the following skills/experience:
- MiFID client classification
- reviewing FX Derivatives processes for regulatory risk, market and operational risk
- working closely with Legal and Compliance on designing new terms of business
- Powerpoint expert for senior management presentation skills
- previous experience with working in front office environments with front office sales people and traders
- deep understanding of RAID logs, project planning and stakeholder management
- Previous experience being a Hands on Project Manager or Hybrid BA/PM
- Need to be BUSINESS FOCUSED experience as they will not look at I.T CV'S
If you feel this is the right role for you and would like more information, then please come back to me with your CV.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk