This job is no longer available
Technical Development Manager -East Leeds- £50,000+
An experienced Java team leader is needed to join a company looking to invest heavily in cutting edge technologies. Ideally you will have a vast array of experience in leading teams through projects and technical changes with an understanding of how these changes fit within the company's strategy.
The purpose of this role is the delivery of a new platform working with cutting edge technologies on the forefront of Big Data. As well as building this new platform, you will take ownership of existing services and where appropriate plan out their migration to the new platform.
You will need the skills to see the 'big picture', making development decisions for a set of interacting components.
Experience and skills:
- Knowledge of the full development life cycle
- Experience operating through an SOA based architecture
- Experience of running scrums
- A working strong knowledge of various software development technologies, specifically with some of Java, PHP, MySQL
- Able to converse freely at a technical level with Solution Architects, Developers and PM's.
- Technical background with working experience at various levels within the development life cycle.
- Knowledge of change management and problem reporting systems.
- Strong Team and people management experience
This is an excellent opportunity to put your own 'stamp' on a team and have a real influence on its process and strategy.
Do not miss out! Get in touch ASAP. Contact Colin Turner on 0161 817 7888.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com