Role: Claims Manager
Length: 3 months
Rate: £300 - £330 per day
Type: NHS Contract
My client, an NHS organisation based inSurrey, are looking for an interim Claims Manager for a period of 3 months.
The trust has seen an increase in workload recently and require a skilled Claims manager with NHS experience.
You will manage the claims against the trust for compensation arising from alleged clinical and non-clinical negligence.
You will also liaise with HM Coroner (and where necessary the Police) in support of Coroners enquiries and investigations.
In order to be considered for this role you must:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in claims management
- Experience in managing cases or projects to meet deadlines
- Experience in managing investigations
- Working knowledge of legal claims
- Knowledge of NHSLA protocol
- Holds an LLB in Law (desirable)
In order to apply for this role, please call Conor White (NHS Governance Consultant) on 0207 851 7808 or apply below.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk