This job is no longer available
We are currently looking for a Year 2 Teacher with experience of the Early Years/KS1 curriculum for cover for the summer term, to start asap in a Long Eaton Primary school. The part time role is for Wednesday afternoons and all day on Thursday and Fridays. The ideal candidate will have experience in this particular Year group and good subject knowledge in this area.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Relevant recent teaching experience
- Own transport could be an advantage but not essential
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working for Randstad Education:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of local teaching vacancies
- Your own specialist consultant with a 24 hour on call service
- Access to guaranteed pay scheme
- CPD (Team Teach training etc.)
You will be working with a fully trained team of education specialists whose sole focus is on the Primary sector. Our specialist team have a combined experience with Randstad Education of 24 years and have unrivalled reputation within the Nottingham Primary market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.