This job is no longer available
We can offer day to day roles, long term positions and permanent teaching jobs throughout Foundation, KS1 and KS2. These jobs are a great way for you to develop your teaching skills and impact on education standards locally. Supply work is an excellent method of gaining a long-term or permanent position in our schools, as they get to see your skills and expertise in action.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Relevant recent teaching experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working for Randstad Education:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of local teaching vacancies
- Your own specialist consultant with a 24 hour on call service
- Access to guaranteed pay scheme
- CPD (Team Teach training etc.)
You will be working with a fully trained team of education specialists whose sole focus is on the Primary sector.
Our specialist team have a combined experience with Randstad Education of 24 years and have unrivalled reputation within the South London Primary market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
This post is subject to Enhanced Disclosure Procedures and references. Randstad are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.