This job is no longer available
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented eCommerce Business Analyst to join an expanding multi-channel team. It would be very beneficial if you had experience in and knowledge of eCommerce applications; experience in IBM WebSphere Commerce would be the ideal.
- Contribute to business strategy by providing solution consultancy in the conceptual stages of projects, enabling business stakeholders to achieve their commercial targets
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with project teams and business stakeholders, ensuring project benefits are realised, expectations are managed and post investment activities are followed through.
- Display knowledge of the marketplace: use awareness of competitors as well as the latest in technical innovation to bring fresh and practical ideas to your work.
- Perform analysis and requirements gathering for a wide audience of stakeholders, leading workshops or other exercises as needed in order to elicit clear requirements and cultivate a common understanding of business processes.
- Produce documentation as required for Business, Development and Testing teams to ensure realistic and workable solutions are agreed and understood
- Review documentation produced by business analysts, testers, architects, development leads and third parties for correctness, completeness and the removal of ambiguity.
- Carry out impact assessment of changes, capturing impact to other projects, systems or business areas and ensuring this is accounted for as part of the solution delivery and project plan.
The successful candidate must demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills, enabling you to negotiate and influence successful outcomes in and challenging environment. The client is looking to interview at the back end of this week, please forward your CV or contact Mark Bremer 020 7758 7366.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk