Our publishing client is seeking a Marketing Executive to work in their busy, award winning marketing department. You will manage your own portfolio from their suite of prestigious healthcare journals, websites and other brand extensions, and support others in the team on ad hoc projects.
As a team player with print and digital marketing experience, ideally gained in a publishing environment, you will be educated to degree level or equivalent and be able to:
- Plan and implement successful marketing strategies
- Utilise a range of marketing media including email campaigns, advertising, SEM, PPC and direct mail
- Manage budgets
- Consistently meet deadlines
- Write persuasive copy for websites, social media and direct marketing
- Be familiar with how to optimise copy to increase search traffic
- Analyse numerical data
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research
The ideal candidate will also have excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong computer skills and the ability to liaise with internal and external staff at all levels.
Our client offers superb training and development, 28 days holiday per year (rising to 30 after 1 year), Pension Scheme, health and fitness allowance, Family Carers leave.