Training Manager - leading Investment Bank
Training Manager urgently required by a leading Investment Bank - this is a unique opportunity to join an accredited team, for a long-term opportunity. The role would be up to 6-months initial contract and can extend/go permanent from there, paying a daily rate pf £500-600/day and based in their London office.
The Training Manager will manage a small training team which creates strategies for training and designs and delivers high quality training programmes for delivery to a large global audience through a variety of mediums. It will be partly hands on, requiring the Training Manager to deliver training to end users for a proportion of their time.
The Training Manager will have the following experience and ability:
- People management
- An excellent communicator with strong oral, analytical and written skills.
- Candidate must have significant experience of developing and delivering training strategies and plans, including resource planning, across multiple project streams and multiple geographies
- Ability to work with stakeholders to understand requirements and translate them into agreed detailed training plans
- Superior analytical, planning, and conceptual skills
- Have extensive experience in design of training course content and accompanying supporting materials
- Have extensive experience in classroom system training delivery in global environment
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Highly proficient with MS Office Applications:
- o Word - extensive experience with large document design and development
- o Power Point - extensive experience with presentation design and development
- Experience in using and delivering via webex
- Experience with authoring and or implementing elearning
- Good understanding of Global Markets and Global Banking products and/or Client On-Boarding processes an advantage
- Ability to understand current state and work with the SME's to develop future-state processes and to define training needs from these requirements
- Positive attitude and flexible worker
- Management of a training team
- Experience/knowledge of using Pega systems
- Ability to devise creative solutions to training requirements
- Support impact assessment workshops, UAT activities and post implementation support
- Flexible and able to work to tight and changing deadlines
And will have:
- Formal Training expert in a business and technology environment
- Training accreditation e.g. TAP
Training Managers who are highly proficient with MS Office applications, strong communicators and managers, and ideally have Pega and Webex exposure are urged to apply - this is a unique opportunity to join a renowned and globally accredited team in a Tier 1 Investment Bank.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk