This job is no longer available
A leading software lender based in Sheffield is actively seeking a mid - level java developer to join their development team. This is a role specialising in core Java, working with HTML, XML, CSS and SQL. My client is looking for someone with a good base of experience and look to grow and up-skill any candidates they employ.
What you need for this position:
- 2+ years of experience in Java Development
- Good knowledge of software development life cylce
- Experience of working in multi team environments
- Ability to pick up skills quickly. As well as demonstrate the desire to learn new skills.
What you'll be doing:
- coding software to an acceptable standard
- work within a close knit team - to ensure targets are achieved
- Use your own initiative to provide solutions to bugs
What's in it for you:
- Ability to join a successful company that promotes a fun and healthy work environment
- Stable and growing organisation = tremendous room for growth!
So, if you are Java developer looking for a new challenge in a growing company, please APPLY TODAY!
Applicants can submit a current CV using the link below or can find more information by calling Colin Turner on 0161 817 7888.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com