This job is no longer available
A global company based near Bristol are in need of a MS SQL Analyst/Developer to design and develop a reporting system using SSRS and BIDS as well as data management skills using SSIS.
The focus of this position is development, but a more valuable candidate would have high proficiency in the analysis of report requirements and design and proven experience in delivering report solutions.
1. Work with business users to understand and develop report and interface requirements.
2. Analyse data models, data relationships, and dependencies.
3. Make recommendations based on findings.
4. Design and develop stored procedures and views necessary to support SSRS and SSIS.
5. Design and develop stored MDX queries necessary to support SSRS reports.
6. Perform functional and performance testing.
7. Design and document interfaces between systems.
Skills Required - Technical
1. Good accounting knowledge.
2. Full Bookmaster ERP experience or full life cycle knowledge of other ERP systems.
3. SQL Server 2008 basic maintenance, create /backup databases and manage security.
4. 5+ years minimum SQL server TSQL experience
5. 2+ years SQL Server Reporting services experience preferred or experience in more than one other report writing tool.
6. 2+ years SQL Server Integration services experience.
7. SQL stored procedure optimisation skills.
8. .net development skills
9. Good MS excel / Word / Visio skills.
If you have a strong working knowledge of MS/SQL servers and feel your CV matches the skills above then please send your CV along with day rate and availability to be considered for an interview.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com