This job is no longer available
An opening exists for an experienced MSCE or MCITP qualified Third line support technician to work within the operational services division ITS department of a leading financial services company in Redhill,Surrey. The Third line support team provides key technology, maintenance and implementation support to the wider organisation. The ideal candidate must have exceptional written and verbal communications skills and previous experience of working in a Third line support role within financial services.
Financial Services- Third Line Support - Redhill,Surrey- £300 - £350 per day
Purpose of the role:
To provide a Third line support desk function to to the business and identify ITS improvements to the management team.
- Escalate and assign service desk requests
- Resolve incidents and requests
- Other Third line service-related support -To act on instruction and carry out service related activities in line with the departmental policies and procedures Manage and leadership oversight and hands on support of network technologies, including routers, firewalls, switches, WAN technologies
- Recommend changes
- Communicate effectively with both business and management
Skills and Knowledge:
- Must hold MSCE or MCITP Enterprise Administrator Qualification
- Experienced working in a medium scale ITS function in a Third line support position including analysis of incident reports
- Experienced working with Microsoft and Dell technologies; Powershell, advanced PC and server architecture, terminal Services and deploying TS apps
- To provide a customer service based support role utilising the service desk application and escalating/assigning service desk requests to support technicians as appropriate.
- To work alongside Second, Third line and management teams in resolving incidents and service desk requests
- To proactively recommend changes to architecture or process to the ITS management team.
If you are a Third line support technician who feels that they have the relevant skills and communication ability to succeed in this role, please do not hesitate to contact me on the details below.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk