This job is no longer available
The ideal Project Manager will be responsible overseeing a team of around 15 people and report directly into the Programme Delivery Manager. The PM will be expected to keep up to date Project Plans, liaise with the Operations team and IT Team, so have good communication skills, chair meetings, file reports and project logs. The project they will be working on is already in its second phrase so the ideal candidate should be able to hit the ground running as it's for an international key client of theirs.
- 2- 5 years experience of working in the automotive sector
- Prince 2 Practitioner
- Technical implementation/ integration projects with own bespoke systems
- Process management
- Agile/ Scrum Methodologies
- Good Communication Skills are a must
- Positive 'Can- do' attitude
- Some technical/ hands- on experience
Rate: £375- £425
Location: South London- Surrey
Duration: 6 Months+
This is an urgent requirement - Interviews will be taking place immediately!
If you are interested then please sent over a copy of your most recent
CV, alternatively you can call me on 0207 469 5255 for further details.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com