This job is no longer available
An experienced C# ASP.Net Developer interested in playing a vital role in the complete rewrite of the businesses flagship system from C++ to C#? This is a rare opportunity to work solely on new development from an enterprise level. The rewrite is going to take a team of 10 at least 18 months and there is also around 2 years worth of work creating new features ahead of you. You'll be joining a tight knit and outgoing team who form the backbone of this market leading software house. The team are laid back and friendly but work to the highest standards and actively encourage you to bring new ideas.
C# ASP.Net (MVC) Developer -Cheltenham- £35k to £40k
The following skills and experiences are sought:
- Proficient in Object Orientated Programming with substantial recent commercial experience in the Microsoft Visual Studio .NET environment and the C# language.
- Experienced in development of Web based Graphical User Interface based applications.
- A good understanding of the full development process - requirements, design, development, testing
- An understanding and some experience of enterprise level databases is necessary. Specifically experience in Transact SQL, PLSQL, Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle would be an advantage.
- Competent in planning and executing personal unit testing. Experience of automated unit testing in Visual Studio would be advantageous. - A strong internal emphasis on good design principles requires precise communication and documentation skills.
- Able to work efficiently within a small team to company development standards.
- Practical experience in the development of ASP.NET MVC, web services and the Microsoft technology stack are required. This role is particularly urgent so please do not hesitate and place your CV forward to me today for this C# ASP.Net Developer role. I will then be in touch to tell you more about the role, learn more about your experience and then recommend you if the match is great. The hiring manager can interview within 24 hours.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com