This job is no longer available
A tier-1 Investment Banking Group is looking for a leading Vice President -Operational Risk specialist to provide risk and control oversight to the Investment Banking and Group functions. Working within a high profile / high visibility capacity sits within a flat structure [reporting to the Director], the parameters of the role offer great autonomy and an overview of geographic presence in the UK, US and South Africa [20% travel].
Additionally, there will be a full interaction with the business and you will be expected to manage high level relations with re to senior stakeholders.
- Tier-1 Investment Bank pedigree
- Fully qualified in relevant areas (ACA, FRM etc)
- Detailed knowledge of BIPRU 6 essential
- Experience in successfully managing senior stakeholder relations.
- Knowledge of CEBS 216 advantageous
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment and developments includingBasel, FSA and Sarbanes Oxley requirements
- Comprehensive understanding of governance and control frameworks
- Educated to degree level
- Experience in banking / financial institutions
- Practical operational risk management experience
- Experience of leading teams of non-direct reports
- Awareness of AMA practices within Financial Services organisations.
- Experience of managing risk based audits/driving initiatives in a relevant field
£competitive + benefits & bonuses
NB; Operational Risk Practitioners, Consultants or Internal Auditors uniformly measured.
If you would like to be considered, please send an updated CV to Leroy C. S. Maringa
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk