Contract Tester - .Net, Agile, Functional - NW
*** Software Tester required (.Net, Agile, Functional, Performance) - Contract ***
Type: 3-6 Month Contract
Rate: £TBC day (DOE)
Start Date: ASAP
Functional / Performance Tester is required to join a growing IT team that is delivering a number of new products over the course of the next 6 months on a contract basis. My client is looking for someone with at least 5 years experience of working in high pressured testing environments.
Essential Skills required:
- Functionality/performance testing
- Working in an Agile team
- Liaising with business and stakeholders
- Turning acceptance criteria into tangible test-cases
- Managing iteration testing and regression libraries
- Recommending test-beds and frameworks
- Good communication skills to take user requirements and turn them into test-cases
- Be able to work under their own steam
- .Net environments
- Automation testing
Naturally you will have strong analytical and problem solving skills and Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
There is a main testing management system, which revolves around test-cases, test-plans and test-runs all linked to Agile stories and bugs.
The right person will not need to be told what to do, and will have a great deal of initiative and self-drive.
If you believe you have the right skills for this position, please send me you CV and/or call me on 0161 817 7888
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com