DBA/ Investment Bank
DBA/ London/ Investment Bank/ £55-65k dependent on experience.
DBA is required to join the IT team within a Global Investment Bank in London. The DBA will be an integral part of the build-out of business-critical systems.
The ideal DBA will maintain a delivery-orientated approach to developing the reports and their supporting software & data infrastructure. As a DBA they will be required to provide guidance and share knowledge with team members.
The DBA will also be:
- Working independently and as part of a team to design, develop, test and implement management reports
- Building on and suggesting best practices
- Mentoring other members in the department where appropriate, providing guidance and knowledge transfer
- Delivering well structured, maintainable and fully tested reports to time and budget
- Initiation and implementation of productivity and quality initiatives
- Manage and co-ordinate software releases through to Production
- Support existing dashboards/reports.
Essential skills required:-
- Will have a proven track record delivering Qlikview Reports (versions 9-11) gained through several large scale projects.
- Administrator experience with Qlikview.
- Experience designing data structures (relational databases and warehouses) and optimising reporting tools: developing dashboards which are user friendly, fast and easy to use.
- Strong SQL and database procedures gained through either Sybase, Oracle or SQL-Server
- Business Objects (XI) reporting tools
- Data warehousing.
The DBA will be working in a technical team and are looking for someone with excellent communication, interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills. So if you have the above skills and a natural passion for both finance and technology then please apply to this position or contact Nisha Somaia on 02073983600.DBA,MI reporting developer, QlikView, Cognos, SQL, Sybase, Oracle, Data warehousing, Database developer
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk