This job is no longer available
Electronics/ Systems Engineer - Permanent - West Sussex
A great opportunity for a well rounded Electronics/ Systems Engineer to join a growing organisation based in West Sussex. You will be responisble for the design and development of control aspects of their products. Working in a team of 4 Systems Engineers, you will have a broad skill set and have the ability to do hands on electronics hardware and software design.
- Degree educated in Electronics Engineering (or equivalent)
- Industrial control systems design
- Hardware design (analog and digital electronics)
- Programming in C
- Embedded microcontroller design experience
- Minimum 3 years commercial experience
- Full product development lifecycle experience including test
Beneficial - not mandatory:
- Low and high level software development
- Competent in high level programming languages (C++, Java, VB)
- SMPS or power RF generator experience
This is a multifaceted role so will suit someone who is flexible. There will be opportunities for international travel too.
Salary will depend upon level of experience £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Send your latest CV to Noa Muratsubaki at Progressive Engineering.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com