This job is no longer available
SAP Lead HCM Functional Consultant/Business Analyst needed for my client in Central London paying between £60-65k.
A customer facing Senior SAP HCM Business Analyst, working as part of a 17 strong Delivery Team for a Global Professional Services firm with a Global SAP system. This person will principally be working on strategic projects alongside their implementation partner.
Current Systems Landscape:
SAP ECC6 - HCM, (including PA, OM, Payroll, Time Man, Benefits), FICO, SD/MM
Solution Manager v7.1, BW, BPC, Business Objects.
- Assist with developing business cases to leverage the SAP investment
- Map business requirements to functional/technical specs
- Design, configuration, testing of relevant SAP modules to meet requirements
- Take technical lead role in delivering roadmap of strategic HR projects
- Provide support to other team members responsible for company set up, tactical enhancement work and support.
- Provide expert consultancy t in respect of SAP and standard HR processes
Expected Experience & Personal Qualities:
- 8+ years in a SAP HCM analyst role
- Multiple project lifecycles with a track record of delivery
- Knowledge of Talent Management processes such as recruitment, compensation and performance management, career and succession planning, etc
- Enjoys working collaboratively with other members of a project team
- Focus on customer and delivering business benefits
- Business Process orientated - always striving to find efficiencies
Essential SAP Skillset:
- ECC5 or above
- Core HCM (PA, OM)
- Time & Attendance (Principally Absence and Quota Management)
If you're interested in this position, please get in touch as soon as possible.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com