SAS/ SQL Customer Value Management Analyst
You will be responsible for:
-Maintaining, enhancing and developing Loan and Credit Card strategies;
- Working with IT Functions to assess, design, develop and implement new business processes, systems & services;
- Provide specialist analytic insight within the projects and modify CVM solutions to meet changing business needs.
The successful candidate will also have the oppportunity to work in the following areas:
- Marketing & Channel Analysis
- Pricing Analysis
- Risk / Reward analysis
- Propensity & response modelling
- Cluster modelling or other type of segmentation
- Excel or SAS-based Financial / NPV modelling
So experience in one or more the above areas would be highly desirable.
If you are a natural problem solver with a strong Data Analytics background we would love to hear from you. To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Sue Wan on 0121 265 74 74.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk