This job is no longer available
Are you looking for regular work in a variety of different schools in Bromley and surrounding areas? If so, we have just the roles for you!
We are currently looking to employ supply teachers in London Borough of Bromley. You will ideally be able to deliver pre-planned lessons and be experienced enough to be able to immerse yourself in situations quickly and efficiently. If you are a qualified primary school teacher who is looking for a supply teaching job in South East London please contact us as soon as possible as we have work for you starting immediately.
If you are interested in a flexible role with regular pay, please let us know and we'll help you find all of the work you're looking for.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Relevant recent teaching experience
- Own transport could be an advantage but not essential
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working for Randstad Education:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of local teaching vacancies
- Your own specialist consultant with a 24 hour on call service
- Access to guaranteed pay scheme
- CPD (Team Teach training etc.)
Randstad Education also handles a range of other Supply Teaching jobs & vacancies in Bexley, Greenwich, Lewisham, Southwark, Lambeth and Wandsworth