This job is no longer available
Senior Front-End Developer (Mobile/PHP/HTML5/CSS3) -London - £55k + Bens
Senior Front-End Developer (Mobile/PHP/HTML5/CSS3) is needed of my leading client; a top Telecoms Service Provider urgently seeks a hands on Senior Front-End Developer (Mobile/PHP/HTML5/CSS3) to work in the experienced development team based inLondon. The chosen Mobile/PHP/HTML5/CSS3 development candidates must have extensive full SDLC experience.
The successful Senior Front-End Developer (Mobile/PHP/HTML5/CSS3) will take the lead on new mobile web app development and a range of different platforms.
* Experience on web service integration (JSON, XML, SOAP, REST).
* LAMP development experience.
* Mobile web development across devices, including iOS and Android.
* Responsive web design.
* Good communication skills (verbal and written).
* Strong OO design and programming skills.
* Knowledge in information architecture and usability design principles.
* Familiar with Agile development.
* Excellent debugging and optimisation skills.
* Native mobile development for platforms such as iOS and Android.
* Ability to work on their own and as a part of the team.
Nice to Have:
* Familiar with using version control (e.g. SVN, Git).
* Knowledge of MySQL, SQLite or similar database management system.
* Experience with Zend Framework.
* Amazon Web Services (AWS).
* Good testing / QA skills.
* Good scoping and estimation skills.
* Experience leading a small team of junior developers.
* Writing automated tests (both unit and integration tests).
£45,000 - £55,000 + Bens
The successful candidate will be able to hand-code all of the above technologies, and have a proven track record of mobile web app development.
If you are looking for a new Front End Development (Mobile) challenge and are looking for a top Telecoms Service Provider offering excellent career progression opportunities and expanding your knowledge and experience, send in your CV now and call Nick Bray on 0207 469 5200.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com