Junior Project Coordinator / BA
Due to rapid expansion, my Consultancy client are recruiting for a Junior Project Coordinator / Business Analyst for an initial 3 month contract.
The client are budget-conscious, so this role would suit a Graduate / Junior interim or someone who is looking to keep their hand in for this period. This will be the first role the client recruits that the client recruits that they cannot bill their client for, so an hourly rate of circa £10 - £12 is their preference.
The main requirements are for someone highly organised and committed to giving good service. Additional skills that could be useful include (but are not essential);
- Project Management or PMO experience
- General Projects experience
- Business Analyst experience
- Demonstrable evidence of being highly organised
- Excellent communication skills
- Any experience or knowledge of SQL would be excellent, but not required
For more information about this role, please respond with an up to date CV, rate expectations and call Joe Ingleby on 0161 817 7888 ASAP.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com