This job is no longer available
Electrical Design Engineer - AutoCAD Electrical, automation & control design - Wiltshire
A new opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Design Engineer to join a successful privately owned UK company in the power systems technology sector based in Wiltshire. The company is experiencing rapid growth and with more projects on the way, they are in urgent need of an Electrical Design Engineer.
Working in a multi-disciplined team of engineers, you will be responsible for the electrical design of schematics and layout of electrical control panels and systems using AutoCAD Electrical. Ideally you will have experience of designing substation protection, control schemes and electrical control circuits.
- Degree educated or equivalent in electrical or similar discipline
- Proven commercial experience in electrical design
- Design of schematics and layout of electrical control panels using AutoCAD Electrical
- Documentation experience (to complete production packages for panel manufacture)
- Experience of specification and selection of new components
- Ability to prepare test procedure for control systems and panels
- Ability to provide technical support in resolving test and commissioning issues
- Customer facing experience (internal and external customers)
- Previous experience in commissioning of protection and control scheme (beneficial but not mandatory)
This role would suit a self motivated, hands on engineer who is looking to develop themselves. Training will be provided and there will be progression opportunities as senior as a Chief Design Engineer.
The company adopts a meritocratic, close-knit culture and you will be well looked after.
Salary depends upon level of experience £35,000 - £45,000 per annum.
Send your latest CV to Noa Muratsubaki at Progressive Engineering to apply.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com