This job is no longer available
C/C++ Team Lead - Warrington - £38,000 - £45,000
A C/C++ Technical Lead is required urgently for aWarringtonbased company with a global presence. This role has a 50/50 split of technical team leading and hands on development work.
Reporting straight into the CTO the chosen C/C++ team lead will have a strong influence over the development team moving forward. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to progress their career forward to the next level quickly in a company with very little red tape.
You will have the opportunity to work on new projects using a broad range of technologies (experience of different programming languages is advantageous) along with architectural exposure.
- The ability to programme in C/C++ is required along with a technical understanding of Java
- Working knowledge of Java
- Experience of managing / mentoring a team either technically or people management (advantageous not essential)
- Any experience if integrating video codecs / TCP/IP comms (advantageous not essential)
- Working in an environment where both software and hardware is completed within the team.
- Full project life-cycle of projects
- Managing developers both technically along with people management.
- Management ofMobileapplication developers working on android and IOS platforms.
To have an opportunity to be considered for this role forward your CV to Heather O'Rourke at Computer Futures of call 0161 817 7888
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com