Senior/ Principal Embedded Software Engineer - Permanent - Oxfordshire
A great opportunity to join a global leader in the high technology industry. Based in Oxfordshire, my client is looking for a Senior/ Principal Embedded Software Engineer to join their multi-disciplined R&D department. You should have the following skills:
- degree educated or higher in electronics engineering or related discipline
- proven commercial experience in embedded C programming/ firmware development
- ARM microprocessor experience
- device driver development
- Embedded Linux kernel
- strong problem solving abilities
A lot of the firmware development work being done can be technically challenging and as such, we need you to have proven ability in embedded software development, ideally NPD. Salary will range from £45,000 - £55,000 per annum plus benefits. To apply, send your latest CV to Noa Muratsubaki at Progressive Engineering.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive is one of the UK’s leading engineering and IT recruitment consultancies, specialising in placing exceptional permanent & contract professionals.