Project Manager- Major Insurance Firm
A Project Manager with previous experience in the Lloyds of London insurance market is required to support a process improvement and systems alignment strategy within a major brokers. This highly experienced project manager will be expected to run major IT projects under the business process management and change team.
Project Manager- Major Broker- City Of London- Immediate Start- £350-£430 per day
My client has requested that those project managers put forward for the role are highly experienced in the initiation, planning, execution and closure of projects including:
- Ensuring timelines, deliverables and responsibilities are met
- Ability to drive projects to completion in a fast paced high pressure environment
- Activity planning, sequencing and time estimating; development and management of project plans
- Progress monitoring and facilitation
- Manage risks and raise, record, resolve and escalate issues.
Further to this any project managers wishing to be considered must meet the following criteria:
- 10+ years project management experience
- Must have worked in the insurance industry on large scale IT implementation projects
- Qualified in Prince 2 or similar project management qualification
- Experience delivering organisational change projects.
- Experience in defining and documenting future state Target operating models.
- Lean methodology.
If you feel that you possess the necessary project management skills and experience, please reply to this advert or contact me on the number below as soon as possible.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk