This job is no longer available
IT AUDIT - SENIOR IT AUDITOR - BANKING & INTERNAL AUDIT - FS -LONDON- £45k-£55k
IT Audit Senior with a background in Capital Markets / Investment Banking, is required by market leading Investment Bank to join their high performing team of IT Auditors their London based office. If you a motivated to join a market leading team in both Internal Audit and Financial Services, then this is the opportunity for you.
The core responsibilities of the role include:
- Identify, assess & document risks and controls
- Liaise with the Audit Lead and audit team with progress and observations.
- Complete testing
- Report high quality audit observations.
- Provide suggestions to management for actions to address control issues identified.
- Discuss and agree the factual accuracy of audit observations with stakeholders as appropriate
Ideally, the perfect candidate for this IT Auditor Senior position will already have 2+ years experience of risk based auditing within the Big 4 or an Internal Audit department.
In addition, a proven technical knowledge around the likes of Windows, Unix, DB2, Oracle and record of high performance in previous roles as well as the relevant qualifications, including CISA, are preferred.
If you feel as though this opportunity within the IT audit space is for you and you are driven by great career progression contact Charlie Smith of Real Staffing Group on 0207 398 3600.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk