This job is no longer available
Business Change/Implementation Project Manager-Contract-Banking-London
My Client, a top tier bank is looking for an experienced hands on Project Manager for a Contract position based in Canary Wharf for a top tier bank. You will need to be a hands on Hybrid BA/PM with Business Change and Implementation experience to be considered for this role.
My client is ideally looking for someone who has a background working in a consultancy within different asset classes that has a good attitude and personality. you will be required to face off to Senior Stakeholders and help out planning comms plans/materials and preferably a background working in a large business change area within Banking. This is purely a business focused role therefore IT CV's will not be reviewed. FATCA experience would be a bonus but not essential. Also experience within Regulatory Compliance would also be a good skills set to possess.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following experience/skills:
- Hands on Junior PM/BA with a banking background
- Experience in change and implementation projects
- A consultancy background would be ideal
- Experience on delivering different business change projects/programmes
- FATCA Experience would be a bonus
- Junior level PM/Workstream Lead
- Good attitude and Personality
- Ability to face off to Senior Stakeholders
- Communications Planning/Materials experience
if you feel this is the right role for you, then please feel free to send your CV to me and I will review as soon as possible and come back to you with more information.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk