This job is no longer available
DSP Software Engineer - Hampshire - Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a DSP Software Engineer to join a world leader in the telecoms sector. They pride themselves on being the global experts in innovation and to achieve this, they always hire top calibre engineers.
As such we are looking for an experienced DSP Software Engineer who can support local programs with DSP Software Development for my client's GSM base stations. You will be the expert for all technical aspects in this area and both lead and execute technical projects in your area.
- degree educated in electronics engineering or a related discipline
- proven experience in embedded DSP software design, implementation and test
- DSP integration and verification experience
- programming in C/ C++
- RTOS experience
- full software development lifecycle
- excellent communication skills
- ability to work in a multicultural environment
- strong technical problem solving abilities
- self starter and motivated
- telecoms background (beneficial)
Salary will depend on your level of experience ranging from £40,000 - £55,000 per annum.
To apply, send your latest CV to Noa Muratsubaki at Progressive Engineering.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com