User Experience Architect -Leeds- Up to £70,000
My client are looking for a talented eCommerce User Experience (UX) Architect to join their fast growing eCommerce team to work on projects across multiple platforms, websites and colleague-facing software.
You'll be creating great user experiences and working closely with web/user interface designers to create engaging and cost-effective solutions. You'll also be required to work closely with multichannel development and technology teams; and present user experience flow and designs to senior stakeholders for sign-off.
The Role -
- Working closely with creative designers to create into high-quality user interactions.
- Creating wireframes, design mock-ups, interaction design concepts, usage scenarios, prototypes, specifications, site structure, process flows and other design documents.
- Adopting best practice in usability and interaction design and providing advice and usability / interaction guidelines to the wider business teams.
- Stakeholder Management
- Using own initiative to create achievable and innovative recommendations for improving the usability and functionality of our web sites.
- Experience in a similar role
- Demonstrable knowledge of usability and website interface and interaction design
- Exposure to an eCommerce environment would be an advantage
- Visio, Axure, Photoshop
- Good time management skills and ability to priorities tasks effectively
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in one of the country's largest eCommerce teams. Do not miss out contact Colin Turner on 0161 817 7888
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com