This job is no longer available
Senior Project Manager - Long term contract - Glasgow
Following the implementation of a new system to manage complex data, my client is currently seeking an experienced project manager to effectively manage the change process and further implementation of the software's functionality.
The successful candidate will be expected to present a project plan to the project board for approval and will be accountable for the implementation of this plan. Further responsibilities will include change management, budget management, liaising with the Solutions Architect to consider change requests and guiding the Solutions Architect in the management of the software improvement process.
Applicants should hold a relevant degree and must have expensive experience operating at a strategic management level.
Essential Skills / experience
- At least a 2.1 degree in a relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years experience in strategic / project management roles
- Proven ability to manage complex IT implementations
- Change management experience
- Expert MS-Office Project Application Skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Previous experience of producing and maintaining project documentation
- Excellent communications skill and previous experience of managing senior level professionals
Please only apply for this role if you can evidence experience in all of the above areas.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or call Rowan Milne on 0131 243 4000
* Applicants for this role must be immediately available to interview / start. Please do not apply if you have a notice period of 2 weeks +
* As this is an urgent role, interviews will take place next week.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com