This job is no longer available
Senior Process Improvement Manager - Contract - Glasgow
Following the implementation of a new system to manage complex data, my client is currently seeking an experienced Process Improvement Manager to streamline the organisations operations and improve underlying processes.
The Process Improvement Manager will be required to develop a process improvement plan in close cooperation with the relevant department managers and to lead the implementation of the plan and restructuring of staff roles to support these. The successful candidate will additionally be responsible for promoting a culture of continuous process improvement across the organisation and will be accountable for the department manager's dedication to this change process.
Essential Skills / Experience
- Professionally qualified / relevant degree (min 2:1)
- Minimum of 5 years continuous improvement experience at a strategic management/expert level
- An excellent understanding of methodologies such as Six Sigma Black Belt, OEE, 5S and Lean.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills with the ability to actively engage both internally and externally
- Change management / delivery
- Expert communication skills at all levels
- Demonstrable experience of coaching, motivating and mentoring
If you are interested in this opportunity, and can demonstrate all of the above required experience, please apply or call Rowan Milne on 0131 243 4000
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com