Vice President - Operational Risk, Tier-1 IB
A tier-1 Investment Banking Group is looking for a leading Vice President -Operational Risk specialist to provide risk and control oversight to the Investment Banking and Group functions. Working within a high profile / high visibility capacity sits within a flat structure [reporting to the Director], the parameters of the role offer great autonomy and an overview of geographic presence in the UK, US and South Africa [20% travel].
Additionally, there will be a full interaction with the business and you will be expected to manage high level relations with re to senior stakeholders.
- Tier-1 Investment Bank pedigree
- Fully qualified in relevant areas (ACA, FRM etc)
- Detailed knowledge of BIPRU 6 essential
- Experience in successfully managing senior stakeholder relations.
- Knowledge of CEBS 216 advantageous
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment and developments includingBasel, FSA and Sarbanes Oxley requirements
- Comprehensive understanding of governance and control frameworks
- Educated to degree level
- Experience in banking / financial institutions
- Practical operational risk management experience
- Experience of leading teams of non-direct reports
- Awareness of AMA practices within Financial Services organisations.
- Experience of managing risk based audits/driving initiatives in a relevant field
£competitive + benefits & bonuses
NB; Operational Risk Practitioners, Consultants or Internal Auditors uniformly measured.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk