I am currently working with an NHS Trust who is now looking for a Senior Information/Performance Analyst/Manager for a minimum of a 3 month contract based in the South.
My client is looking to phone interview on Thursday and start within a 2 weeks max. Key skills include,
· Highly self Motivated, initiative taking.
· Solid Understanding of the QIPP and Planning Cycle in the NHS.
· Good knowledge of NHS data dictionary
· Understanding of prince 2 project management methodology (not full rigour but broad principles).
· Reporting into the Director of Strategy you will lead in the delivery of discrete quality data/information products, such as activity profiles of providers, Quality Reports, reporting and monitoring systems, and support for development of smaller provider's data flows.
- Enable the delivery of regular reports to the CCG Boards and relevant groups and committees on the quality and safety of provider organisations in the local health economy
- Establish and maintain systems such as for compliance with NHS IC guidance and standards within the commissioning function of the CCG
- Develop systems for inter-organisational governance where required (e.g. in areas of joint commissioning, lead commissioning, or sub-contracting between providers, and across patient pathway interfaces);
- Take into account the impact of any change the projects will have on the business and oversee handover of any products to ensure full ownership and buy-in within the business Advocate the projects at senior and executive levels and ensure active engagement and sponsorship within NHS as a whole.
- Expert Excel up to a VBA level
- Ability to run SQL queries
Please send me your up dated CV Immediately if you have all the skills and experience required and I will be in touch to discuss further.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk