This job is no longer available
A leading Asset Management firm with over £100bn AUM has a need for a Senior Risk and Compliance Manager to take a leading role in an EMEA Stress Testing Project. You will be required to work with business unit's across the firm to assure that each adequately identifies and incorporates appropriate controls for managing risk and other strategic concerns within their risk management systems.
Further responsibilities include:
- The incumbent independently assesses key indicators of the Corporation's risk exposures in the following fields of Risk: Credit, Compliance, Strategic, Reputation, Operational, Fiduciary, Market Interest Rate, Liquidity and FX.
- The role holder should have good understanding of AMA operational risk scenario techniques and will be responsible for developing and managing a robust process for this area across the region.
- Design and roll out a follow up process for risk management actions, ensuring the regional CRO is fully up to date with progress of risk status in the region.
- In situations where risk exposure is deemed to be increasing, the incumbent works with the Chief Risk Officer and business units to address these situations.
Key Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Risk Management, credit and corporate policies, timely risk and economic issues, lending function and the regulatory environment.
- Strong knowledge of the following functions: Trust, Investment Management, Capital Markets, Securities Lending, Asset Management, Broker Dealers.
- In-depth knowledge of key business and staff and control areas (Audit and Risk Review, Credit Policy, Credit Recovery, Finance, and Legal) as well as the workings of governmental regulatory agencies is required.
- Minimum fifteen years direct relevant work experience, including extensive Risk Management, Compliance and Credit Risk Management experience.
Contract duration: 9 months
Day rate: £700 - £800
If you are an experienced risk management professional with significant working knowledge of the Asset Management sector and it's inherent risks, and would relish joining one of the big funds; please send your CV to me for consideration.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk