This job is no longer available
Product Manager -Mobile Accessories, SKU's, Marketing, Product Life Cycle
Salary: £35k - £37k
I have a fantastic opportunity working for a global telecoms company that specialises in mobiles based inReading. As a Product Manager you will join a small team and look after a vast portfolio of products which relate to mobile accessories. These products range from cases, to headphones, to charging products, audio devices and more. The range will have between 30 to 40 SKU's each in a variety of language packs.
The Product Manager will be responsible for taking products from production approval to sales and managing the full lifecycle. This will also involve marketing and ensuring the product is ready for launch.
Working closely with the Project Manager you will provide support at all stages of the development cycle, including concept, packaging and factory. As well as managing the specifications of the product lifecycle, you will analyse data and market trends and also identify gaps in the market place based around mobile accessories.
- Experience as a Product Manager or Product Marketing Manager
- Experience with managing product full lifecycle
- Good understanding of the Mobile Accessories market
- Ability to manage cost sheets and keep track of all cost, SKU's
- Good attention to detail
- Understanding of technical and legal requirements for electronics and electrical products
- Passion for new technology and gadgets
- Ability to work with marketing and sales team, and offices across the globe
- Good communication skills
This role offers career growth, training and development all based in a friendly and buzzing environment.
If you feel that this is the challenge that you have been looking for then I want to hear from you today!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com