Well Integrity Engineer
The tasks in thie new 12 month contract role require someone to write job programmes and work instructions and give operational support during maintenance routines and interventions. Working within this medium sized operator you would be working within the Drilling and Completions department to ensure safe and efficient operations all concerned assets.
Further duties include:
- Ensure all parts of the well operating envelope are maintained as per Well Integrity Management System, (WIMS)
- Management of the tree and wellhead maintenance contractor to ensure delivery of the planned maintenance routines
- Management of the well integrity status tool, (WIST)
- Planning and delivery of yearly well examination routines
- Creation and removal of dispensations from policy
- Maintaining a clear line of communication between the asset License Holder and the Duty Holder Standardising procedures between Licensee and Duty Holder to reduce system tools and enhance communications
- Identify efficiencies to reduce company costs and increase production
- Assist with the Tender (ITT) process and contract award
- Create purchase requisitions in Workmate, check and approve invoices for payment
- Assist with the well intervention planning process and identify any possible operational efficiencies regarding PPM
- Create well intervention requests (WIR) regarding well integrity interventions
The most ideal candidates will have the significant oilfield experience, platform and subsea experience as well as possessing FOET (Further Offshore Emergency Training) and a Well control certificate (IWCF).
If you are interested in applying for this role contact me immediately to discuss further.