This job is no longer available
An Outstanding school in Dartford are holding an interview day specifically for maths NQT teachers next week. I will be able to confirm the exact date very shortly. The day would consist of interviews with a member of the Senior Leadership Team at the school and a full tour of the school to include an extensive tour and a chance to meet the existing maths department.
The school have 6 maths vacancies across the 4 colleges within the school, so this is an excellent opportunity to secure your first teaching position. They are also a training college for teachers so the support that you would get to complete your Induction would be second to none.
Some other benefits of working at The Leigh Technology College include:
- Rated as 'Outstanding' by OFSTED in October 2009 and awarded the Academy 19 grade 1s for its work. Ofsted praised The Leigh's "vibrant learning environment" and rated student behaviour as "outstanding". Leadership and management was considered "exceptional".
- The potential for the right candidate to start on the M2 pay scale + 3% Leigh Allowance
- Outer London Fringe pay scale
- Cutting edge facilities in their new, IT rich, £35 million buildings
- Excellent students who will work with you to achieve the highest standards
- One of the top 50 schools nationally for added-value
- A short commute from all of South East London
- Part of a trust of schools so further opportunities for career progression
The school are looking for passionate, hard working maths teachers able to come in and inspire pupils whilst maintaining the high standards that the school demands.
To apply, please contact Michael Wood on 0800 023 2318